APPLICATION FORMS: TEAM SCHOOL AWARD APPLICANTS:
Statement of Purpose:
The Louise Russo Youth Awards recognize youth who exemplify “the 3R’s” Respect, Responsibility and the Role of leadership They do this through initiatives that reduce violence and create positive changes in their school community.
- Must be grade 7-12
- Presently enrolled in an Elementary or Secondary School Program.
- This application must only be filled out by the candidate applying for the award and not an adult.
- Teams must select one individual to fill out this application.
Deadline for Submission:
Completed applications and supporting material must be received by:
Friday March 10, 2017
- Submit online
- Email to email@example.com
- Mail to address below (Please note courier is not accepted at the P.O. Box)
Louise Russo W.A.V.E. (Working Against Violence Everyday)
P.O. Box 60791
RPO Jane Wilson North York, Ontario M3L 2N5
Registered Charitable #84950 2950 RR0001